As a student, a volunteer and later on as a professional, I had the opportunity to travel around the world and to develop new skills in order to adjust to different cultures and types of work environment. Cross-cultural communication became this way my daily job more than my own vocation.
I participated in different international programs and internships and after getting my certifications and diplomas, I decided to work step by step as a member of a team, then moved to the leadership level and to management; later on, I also made the choice to work as a freelance and to apply my know-how to each specific client’s need, individual or company.
My core competency skills are related to :
– Counseling, communication and mediation relationships, dysfunctional families
– Cross-cultural communication, consultancy in companies (conflict management, workaholism, key performance evaluation, recruitment, SWOT analysis, negotiation, teambuilding etc)
– Human Resources : recruitment, evaluation, assessments, motivation, performance, professional or vocational retraining, personality tests, ( process.com) etc
– Training: leadership, teambuilding, change management, stress management and burnout , English professional modules, etc
– Sociology / social psychology (research, training, development, psychometric tests etc)
– Individual counseling, coaching, therapy (addictions, family, teenagers, children development – play therapy, personal development, professional and life coaching etc)
– Hypnotherapist (master – diploma)
- Membre of counsellinginfrance.com
– Support groups (on line and face-to-face)