For any question, information (sending your name & contact so we can get back to you ASAP), please send an email here.
Please, be aware that the places to each workshop and conference (Bestherapie) are limitted and all subscriptions should be done at least 7 days before the date of the workshop that you choose to attend.
I had the initiative to start specific workshops and small groups to support people that need to learn or to develop new mechanisms in order to cope with different issues (please, see below): Exemple:
Workshops available now (French or English,) :
1. “Mommy, where is my daddy? (Daddy, why did mommy leave us?)” Program/goals/tools:
a) How to deal with negative feelings and stress, how to cope with your grief and loss (becoming a widow; divorcing,major changes etc) and remain a “good” efficient parent? How to (re)create a healthy environment for your child?
b) Dealing with difficult questions and with your child’s guilt and confusion (mommy will daddy be back? Did mommy leave because I was mean?); Symptoms to be identified in your child’s unhealthy thinking patterns or behaviour : anger, fear, nightmares, isolation, law performance at school etc;
c) We are not born parents, we learn to become parents and to show empathy, love to ourselves and to each other; Learning new ways to create your child’s self-esteem and healthy relationships (preventing family therapy tools: CNV, EI, NPL, child hypnosis, play therapy etc)
When: On Friday, September 14th , 2018 : from 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m
New options & opening dates for this workshop in English will be available on demand throughout the year (2016) according to the number of attendees!
2. Boost your self-esteem!
When: Friday, October 5th, 2018: from 6.30 pm to 8.00 p.m
3. “Parenting: a real challenge” (couples, mixed marriage, etc).
When: Friday January 18th, 2019; from 6.30 p.m to 8.00 p.m
4. Stop Procrastinating! (for further detail please go here).
When: Friday October 26th, 2018; from 6.30 p.m to 8h.00 p.m;
5. Parents & teens: Bullying at school versus cyber-bullying (for further détails please go here).
When: February 25th, 2019 – 5.30 pm – 6.45 pm session for parents & families; for our next session dedicated to professionals , please contact Bestherapie by email: session to be settled in French language – organisation in progress estimated to take place in August 2019 – maximum 9 places available!
6. Child’s emotions & development stages (for further détails please go here).
When: March, 8th, 2019 : 5.30 pm – 6.45 pm
7. Setting healthy boundaries in a relationship: couples’ mystery:
When: Friday November 16th, 2018 – from 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m
8: NEW: Stress: STOP! (hands on activities created by Bestherapie: Mindfulness & self-hypnosis, techniques & tools to be graspped in order to deal with stress in a more efficient way on a daily basis!)
When: Friday November 30th 2018; from 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m
All the worksheets and tools are created and provided by Bestherapie. Role plays, hands-on activities, study cases will be available.
Note: The conférences, workshops and group support Bestherapie are not available this year during weekends /Saturdays; for further information, please contact us by email!
Other workshops on demand:
– Social anxiety disorder/public speech
– Communication and interaction skills
– Time and stress management
– Mixed marriages or cultural change
– “Here and now “
– Expressing feelings in a healthy way: anger etc
– Addictions and compulsive behavior
– Self-confidence (including dating workshops : dealing with the opposite sex)
– Achievement and success
– Improving our relationships
– Burnout and workoholism