For any question, information regarding workshops in 2023/2024 (sending your name & contact details, so we can get back to you ASAP), please send an email here.
Please, be aware that the places to each workshop and conference (Bestherapie) are limitted and all subscriptions should be done at least 7 days before the date of the workshop that you choose to attend. The payment system is the same as for on line sessions (Paypal) and the information is sent by email (with register details, schedule etc).
I had the initiative to start specific workshops and small groups to support people that need to learn or to develop new mechanisms in order to cope with different issues (please, see below): Exemple:
Workshops available now (French or English,) :
1. “Mommy, where is my daddy? (Daddy, why did mommy leave us?)” Program/goals/tools:
a) How to deal with negative feelings and stress, how to cope with your grief and loss (becoming a widow; divorcing,major changes etc) and remain a “good” efficient parent? How to (re)create a healthy environment for your child?
b) Dealing with difficult questions and with your child’s guilt and confusion (mommy will daddy be back? Did mommy leave because I was mean?); Symptoms to be identified in your child’s unhealthy thinking patterns or behaviour : anger, fear, nightmares, isolation, law performance at school etc;
c) We are not born parents, we learn to become parents and to show empathy, love to ourselves and to each other; Learning new ways to create your child’s self-esteem and healthy relationships (preventing family therapy tools: CNV, EI, NPL, child hypnosis, play therapy etc)
When: September,8th : from 6 p.m to 7.30 p.m
New options & opening dates for this workshop in English will be available on demand throughout the year (2016) according to the number of attendees!
2. Boost your self-esteem!
When: September, 22nd: from 6.30 pm to 7.30 p.m
3. “Parenting: a real challenge” (couples, mixed marriage, etc).
When: March 29th; from 6.30 p.m to 8.00 p.m
4. Stop Procrastinating! (for further detail please go here).
When: October 20th; from 6.30 p.m to 7h.30 p.m;
5. Parents & teens: Bullying at school versus cyber-bullying (for further détails please go here).
When: November 24th – 5.45 pm – 7.00 pm session for parents & families;
6. Child’s emotions & development stages (for further détails please go here).
When: January 12th : 5.30 pm – 6.45 pm
NOTE: The workshops below (after 14th of March) are cancelled due to actual situation in France, health & safety procedures and new schedule will be sent by email to each participant (dates will be available according to situation in France this fall or winter 2021).
7. Setting healthy boundaries in a relationship: couples’ mystery:
When: February 23rd – from 6 p.m to 7.30
8: NEW: Stress/BURNOUT: STOP! (hands on activities created by Bestherapie: Mindfulness & self-hypnosis, techniques & tools to be graspped in order to deal with stress in a more efficient way on a daily basis!)
When: March 15th from 6pm to 7.30 pm
All the worksheets and tools are created and provided by Bestherapie. Role plays, hands-on activities, study cases will be available.
Note: The conférences, workshops and group support Bestherapie are not available this year during weekends /Saturdays; for further information, please contact us by email!
Other workshops on demand:
– Social anxiety disorder/public speech
– Communication and interaction skills
– Time and stress management
– Mixed marriages or cultural change
– “Here and now “
– Expressing feelings in a healthy way: anger etc
– Addictions and compulsive behavior
– Self-confidence (including dating workshops : dealing with the opposite sex)
– Achievement and success
– Improving our relationships
– Burnout and workoholism